Mining and Agriculture
Shine Energy works in conjunction with the mining sector to bring down electricity cost for mining operations
- Shine Energy provides world class renewable energy solutions that meets the mining sector requirements
- Shine Energy trains Traditional Owners in the construction, management and operations of solar facilities
- These projects will provide significant R&D credits to the mining sector based on Aboriginal training in a completely new sector and under a new business model
- Shine Energy works with mining companies to provide long term meaningful benefits to Traditional Owners
- The solar facilities can be operated by Traditional Owners through a mentoring and training program
Shine Energy offers various delivery models for projects
Shine Energy has the ability to deliver solar facilities through a number of options:
- Design and construct
- Design, construct and operate
- Design, construct and operate in a joint venture
These options can be funded through various mechanisms including power purchase agreements, leasing, chattel mortgages and other funding arrangements.
Shine Energy partners with Tier 1 global renewable energy providers who operate successful businesses across multiple continents. By partnering with leading manufacturers of solar PV modules and providers of solar energy solutions including battery ready facilities, we are able to offer turn key, battery ready solutions.